In addition to the Brite API reference we provide more detailed guidelines and information how to do a technical integration with Brite.
Select topic in the menu to the left for the area you like to read more about.
As quick overview Brite offers a few different products to integrate depending on your needs:
- Brite Play – Brite play offers a seamless registration and deposit flow. It enables the collection of deposits and customer information (KYC) for account registration simultaneously.
- Brite Instant Payments – Brite Instant Payments is a payment method that authenticates, collects account details, and transfers funds in one click. Only top-of-mind information is needed for consumers to make a payment.
- Brite Recurring Payments – Brite Recurring Payments powered by Open Banking is the smartest way to set up a standing payment order without the need of any direct debit mandate registration. Since it doesn’t rely on cards that can expire, you can rest assured that your payments will go through.
- Brite Instant Payouts – Brite Instant Payouts is a payment method with which you can instantly pay your customers, instead of having them waiting days for the money to come through. The best thing? Your customers can see exactly when their money will arrive.
Brite Data Solutions #
Brite Data Solutions offer fast and reliable access to bank account information, including user data like income information and/or account verification. Essential data, instantly.
- KYC – Know your customer. Used to get customer details.
- AIS – Account Information Service. Customer Authentication and Bank Account Selection.
In general there are just a few apis needed to integrate most of these products.
Brite also provide a callback functionallity to make it easy to subscribe to the status of the transaction and there are api’s in addition to the products to get data, statuses and statistics from the system.
If you have any questions on how to integrate with the Brite API please feel free to contact